Write For Us
Think you have the perfect combination of geek knowledge and writing skills? We’re looking for a few experienced writers to join our team and write for us an article.
If you are good at writing about how to, best of, product reviews, latest tech news, user guides, gaming tips, helpful hacks then, we are extremely interested to hear from you. Write to us and make your ideas spread around the world.
Guest Posting Guidelines :
- Familiarize yourself with a few articles on the website so that you can learn what kind of writing format we follow.
- Come up with a great topic, which you feel will keep the readers engrossed.
- Put the best work forward to us. Do not send us the articles that have been already written and published. We need unique and great quality articles.
- Articles with grammar mistakes and improper sentence formation will be rejected immediately.
- If there’s an organic opportunity, we’ll help you optimize the post for SEO. And yeah, of course, you’ll get a direct backlink or two from us.
Guest Post Submission Process:
- Select a “category” in which you want to have your article written.
- Start with writing. Get creative here.
- We require a minimum of 1200 words in an article. Anything less than this will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Include an impressive author bio in the email, which should not exceed 50 – 70 words.
- Send us your article via this email for any sponsored guest post: Geekevermag@gmail.com
- If the article is perfectly written and passes our expectations, we will publish it soon.
- The publication process may take time since we received 100’s of submissions every week. Be patience!
Can I submit articles I have already written?
Unfortunately, we do not encourage double dipping. We want our site content to be unique, just like you.
Can I submit article ideas?
PLEASE don’t send over only ideas for your articles. We get e-mails every day asking if a topic would be potentially viable. We can’t tell you until we see how well you execute the idea. Ideas are great, but not what we’re looking for. If you’ve got bullet points of potential article titles, write those articles out. Those are what we want to see.
How Should I Format My article?
Do go through our well-written articles and their details. You will get an Idea.
Will I be paid?
We don’t currently pay for posts, If there’s an organic opportunity, we’ll help you optimize the post for SEO. And yeah, of course, you’ll get a direct backlink or two from us. 🙂