Instagram is one of the most rapidly expanding social networking sites. As of 2021, the site had 1.074 billion subscribers and growing daily basis. The main reason for this growth is the pandemic situation that we are currently facing. So get into the game and attract more followers with these 100+ Funny Instagram Bios for your profile.
Instagram‘s main appeal for internet users is that it is a dedicated photo-sharing website. You may use the web to post photos that tell your personal or business story.
However, as with many other social media sites, your exposure on Instagram is determined by how attractive your profile bio is.
What is Instagram Bio?
An Instagram bio is a brief description that appears under your username and outlines your personal or professional interests. When anyone visits your Instagram profile, the first thing they note is your profile and a short biography. As a result, it influences how they view the personal or company brand. It can be Funny Instagram Bios, professional Instagram bios, sad Instagram bios..etc
You should include things about yourself in your Instagram profile, such as a brief overview of what your company is about or who you are, such as your hobbies and contact information. If you’re primarily using Instagram for companies, you can also add a link to the website you’d like to guide your clients to, as well as calls to action.
You may also use hashtags and emojis to make the bio more social. Keep in mind that there is a character cap of 150, so any detail counts.
How to Write the Best Instagram Bios In Your Profile?
Here are some useful ways to find the best Instagram bio ideas for your profile and make sure to stand out from the rest.
• Be imaginative – You want to stand out, so build a one-of-a-kind Instagram profile. However, even though you strive for individuality, keep it easy. Bios that are too complex will invariably result in high bounce rates.
• Use abbreviations and emojis – There’s so much information to fit into 150 characters. What you have to do is make full use of emojis and abbreviations.
• Make it funny – It doesn’t matter whether you use your Instagram account for personal or professional reasons. A funny bio will entice more people to follow your site. You are lucky that we have the best list of Funny Instagram Bios in our Geekever.com.
Best Funny Instagram Bios To Get More Followers
Your bio can be anything, but can it be attractive? yes, it can. Here are some funniest quotes to put in your Instagram Bios; these ideas range from creative to funny Instagram bios to use it in your profile now.
List of Best Funny Instaragme Bios
- I love the whooshing sound deadlines produce as they zip past.
- I’d been dreaming about finding a career for a long time. It turned out that what I needed was a paycheck.
- An evolutionary mass of atoms for the primary aim of life.
- Stop blindly chasing the crowd. Occasionally, the “m” in “masses” is silent.
- Bacon would more likely be less expensive if we could slice it with lasers.
- Beauty is only seen on the surface. So what about the ugly? Yeah, that’s right down to the bone!
- I can’t remember when or why I took this bio.
- Certified carnivore!
- Chocolate never asks you any questions. Chocolate gets it.
- Don’t make me crazy! Mentally funny is a word I like.
- Please don’t tell anybody, so I’m a ninja.
- My grin has also made the Joker envious.
- I haven’t spoken to myself since my parents told me not to talk to strangers.
- Any ass, no matter how big or small is special. Learn to appreciate each one of them.
- Everyone knows who I am, which makes it pretty convenient for me.
- Very committed to not starving to death.
- As charged, I am guilty! My heat contributed to global warming.
- I’m here to avoid my family and friends on Facebook.
- What is the average weight of a hippie? An Instagram site!
- This year, I urgently need two six-month holidays.
- I haven’t felt like myself since I was born.
- I placed the word “elation” in front of “public relations.”
- I added the word “hot” to the word “psychotic.”
- I want to throw myself out the window and fall on a heaping plate of dessert.
- If you’re going to be dumb, at least make it enjoyable.
- Holding secrets comes easily to me. This is not the case with the people I tell them about.
- Life is too small to waste it endlessly checking Instagram profiles.
- Nobody is flawless, and this is evidence of that.
- To cut a long story short, humanity is amusing if nothing else.
- The new standard is “meh.”
- Memes were my thing long before Instagram existed.
- My intense need for sweets is getting concerning.
- Avoiding crowds is my favorite extreme sport.
- Of course, I converse with myself! Where else should I get expert advice?
- Okay, I’m pretty sure this isn’t my homeworld.
- In case you were curious, real-life me is no less ridiculous.
- Connoisseur of sarcasm.
- The best sausage puns are the worst!
- Saying no to alcohol is something I do regularly. It, on the other hand, never listens!
- I will sleep with both of my eyes closed, and it comes so quickly to me.
- What does it matter if I can’t sing? I’m going to sing instead.
- The rotation of the world brightens my day.
- This will be my last Instagram bio.
- Too great to be sad.
- What am I doing here? And how did I get here in the first place?
- Weirdness is a well-documented side effect of awesomeness.
- I missed 30 days when I tried the 30-day weight loss diet!
- When you’re way too socially shy for real life, Instagram has your back.
- Who thought I was amusing? I’m very mean, but everybody thinks I’m joking.
- You eat way too much alcohol and indulge in much too much gossip. Let’s become colleagues.
List of Best Instagram Bios That are Cool and Unique
- A genuine practitioner of the craft of being a pain in the neck.
- Isn’t it true that animals aren’t meant to be eaten? Then tell me why they’re made of pork!
- Attention is powerful medicine!
- I was born at an extraordinarily early age.
- There is chaos, fear, and disorder. My job here is over.
- Death by chocolate seems to be a delectable choice.
- Don’t believe what the voices in your mind tell you.
- Don’t get worked up over frivolous matters. Do not, under any conditions, pet the sweaty things.
- Everyone’s online appearance is merely a mirage.
- I’m imagining breakfast, lunch, and dinner for today.
- God’s imagination knows no limits. Only have a look at me!
- Hello, are you still reading my Instagram bio?
- I’m stalking you on Instagram.
- I sound terrible for seedless watermelons. What if they had children?
- I’m like the patron saint of fatigue.
- I’m pretty sure this isn’t a brilliant idea, but I’ve never been one to back away from a challenge.
- Many people would drown if anyone on Earth linked their hands around the equator.
- To be fair, the words in my mind told me to do so.
- But another human who says nothing.
- I’m like a shopping cart with a wonky wheel; I never know which way I’m headed.
- My compliments come off as mocking.
- My mind is entirely made up. Please stop perplexing me with facts.
- What is the state of my relationship? Netflix, chips, and PJs?
- My “secret cache” consists exclusively of sweets and treats that I keep away from my family.
- My reflections are so intense that even the ocean is envious.
- I’m not sure how many problems I have, but math is one of them.
- Based on the pH scale, you’re a 14 on them because you’re simple!
- WTF is one person’s LOL, and LOL is another person’s WTF.
- I’m out of my mind. Please return in five minutes.
- Pirates don’t do their homework.
- Procrastinator at a professional level.
- Other things are best left undone.
- Often it’s all a struggle to see who can be the most ignorant.
- They’re spreading smiles like herpes.
- Tacos aren’t going to ruin your heart.
- Teenage years don’t ever end until you’re in your early thirties.
- The strange in me recognizes and salutes the strange in you.
- The whole universe triggers my allergies.
- The most frustrating aspect of being modest is that you can’t brag about it.
- The numerator and denominator are inextricably related.
- Time is money. Don’t squander your time reading my Instagram profile.
- My hobby is converting small talk into a medium conversation.
- In some cultures, what I do is considered natural.
- Where do I apply if I want to change realms?
- Although, indeed, hard work has never killed anybody, why risk it?
- What brings you here? Don’t you have anything else to do?
- Why am I smiling? And I have no info on what is going on.
- Why is the term “abbreviation” so long?
- Have you seen the “Follow” button? That’s something I’d tap!
- You’re searching for my Instagram once more, aren’t you?
Instagram Usernames: Tips to Choosing a Cool Usernames
Your username is your identity in social networks like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. So choosing the best username is very important. Also, due to popularity, It can be challenging to discover the cool Instagram usernames ideas sometimes.
By using the unique username for your Instagram profile can be helpful to stand out from the rest. Your account must be easy to find now more than ever before when more users are using it to browse for brands and goods.
All you need to know to find the perfect brand new Instagram username in this article is included!
Importance of Choosing Instagram Username
Choosing a new Instagram username can sound trivial, but it can significantly impact the brand’s perception. Your username also allows users to quickly recognize your brand on Instagram—and, as we’ve already covered. What do you do if your Instagram username isn’t distinctive? At this point, you’ve already lost the fight.
With that in view, here are our tips to choosing the cool Instagram username ideas:
Tip 1: Highlight Your Brand’s Offering
With over 1 billion active dynamic users on Instagram, the odds of your brand name still being available are slim.
However, this may be a perfect chance to use an additional keyword that points at the principles, goods, or services that your brand offers.
This easy hack will strengthen your brand’s message while also increases the chances of being noticed by searches for your preferred keyword!
Tip 2: Make it Unforgettable
When it comes to Instagram usernames, it’s essential to make them unforgettable.
Memorable usernames are more likely to be checked for and will significantly affect your interaction and follower count.
A play on words is one way to make your Instagram username more unforgettable.
Consider how OUAI Haircare came up with a catchy play on words from their homophonous brand name — they are “The Way.”
However, suppose your brand name isn’t a suitable candidate for wordplay. In that case, you can also make your username iconic by using other methods.
Alliteration and punctuation will help the username stick out. For example, digital artist Jamielyn Kane uses punctuation in her Instagram username to mimic the Photoshop file format.
Minimal creativity will go a long way!
Tip 3: Be Certain that it is Simple to Spell
Instagram usernames may include letters, numbers, times, and underscores, but you do not want to have any of them.
What’s the bottom line? The quicker it is to spell your username, the easier it is to find.
It’s best to avoid using complicated terms or complex variations in your username with this in mind.
Note: If you’re confused, tell a friend or coworker about your username in Instagram idea and query them to jot it down 10 minutes later. If they made some spelling errors, it’s worth going back to the drawing board.
Tip 4: Maintain Consistency Across All Social Platforms
Before deciding on an Instagram username, make sure it’s still available on all other social media you choose to advertise your company.
Maintaining continuity with your username not only seems more polished but’s also a perfect way to cross-promote your social media. A YouTube subscriber with the same username can quickly scan for and discover your Instagram profile.
Keep in mind that while Instagram usernames are limited to 30 characters, this is not always the case for other sites.
Tip 5: Keep Long-Term Objectives in Mind
As previously mentioned, stressing your brand’s offering in your Instagram username can be a fantastic way to increase awareness about your ideas, products, or services.
However, it is essential to keep your long-term market priorities in mind. If you want to diversify your product line in the future, avoid tying yourself to a single product in your Instagram username. Instead, use more generic words that will encourage you to expand in the direction you want to go.
Preparing ahead of time will intercept you from rebranding later on, which will hurt your discoverability and lower your interaction rate.
But it’s our list of the top 100 funniest bios that went down. Feel free to use all of these bios, and allow your friends to scroll your Instagram feed at their leisure. Over the years, Instagram has shown to be effective for companies trying to improve their brand recognition and audience exposure.